Senior Creative Technologist
4. april 2019
This spring we’re launching the largest, most ambitious innovation lab for products, services and experiences in the Nordics.
We will help leading Nordic brands accelerate their innovation efforts with design thinking, experience-led transformation and technology-driven innovation. And we need you to deliver this new service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Senior Creative Technologist, you will be tasked with:
- Concept development for products, services and experiences
- A key player in innovation sprints and prototyping projects
- Presales workshops and proposals
- Cross-solution consulting on the Adobe Experience Platform
- Presenting for and inspiring clients about new technology
- Prototyping with tools such as Adobe Aero, Sayspring, Unity, Zigbee, Arduino and others
ABOUT ISOBAR NOWLAB
Businesses are screaming for a new way of innovating – of creating new products, services and experiences that stick. To meet that demand, Isobar now launches the Isobar Nowlab – a unique offering to all Nordic companies in need of an accelerated innovation pipeline.
Isobar Nowlab is one of a kind in the Nordics. An innovation space at our Christianshavn offices staffed by people who for years have been working not just a getting good ideas but at making them tangible reality. Designers, concept developers and technologists who are capable of moving from technology and business opportunity to real, working prototypes, not in years or months, but in weeks.
A highly creative, technical position with a unique opportunity to drive innovation at our clients – and at the agency itself. Flex your tech muscle and take part in defining the future of digital experiences now!
Come work in a fantastic environment right in the heart of the city, with views across the Lakes, where things happen, where the future is open and where only your own energy and skills limit your opportunities to influence things. You get the chance to work with some of the most talented and dedicated colleques in the industry for exiting clients and you get tasks and responsibilities that fully match your compentencies.
We have high expectations and a lot to offer.
We are looking for candidates matching these specs ;)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or similar
- Good business understanding
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for the new
- Well-developed emotional intelligence and empathy
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn the products within the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Relevant experience with digital innovation, marketing technology and product development.
- Knowledge of frontend development (React) is a plus
We are an integrated dialogue and web agency in Isobar Nordics, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. We set new standards for customer relations, based on insight and intelligent use of technology. We work with the biggest and most dynamic companies in Denmark and help customers build stronger customer relations, greater profitability and increased competitivity.
We have a free and informal culture - and our employees are given plenty of freedom under plenty of responsibility. You will join an organisation where the key words are quality, teamwork and helpfulness, and where the working day is as fun as it is demanding.
Mylmage has named Isobar (formerly known as Magnetix Linked by Isobar) the best digital agency six years in a row.
Would you like to be considered for the job? Then send us your CV and a short resume on email@example.com
If you want to know more about the job, you can call our HR Recruitment Partner, Cecilie Tøfting, telephone: +45 28270244.