Nordic Sales Director
4. april 2019
In an exciting new venture to build a sales team across the Nordics, we are looking for an experienced, passionate, digitally-savvy sales professional with extensive previous experience selling digital platforms and services.
If you believe you have what it takes to build winning relationships and hunt for new opportunities across the Nordics, then you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Nordic Sales Director, you will be tasked with the following mission:
- Actively “hunt” for new prospects who are about to engage in a Digital Transformation initiatives (or are looking for new service providers). An extensive network within the Nordics Digital / IT community will be a strong advantage.
- Build strong/winning relationshipps with our key partner’s Account Executives in order to become the top of mind contact to engage with on newly generated opportunities.
- Lead Pitch Responses ensuring our team understand the customer’s expectations, identify the most relevant solution and package it in a way that will form a winning offer.
- With growth, set up a sales team and culture across the Nordics.
You get to work in a fantastic environment right in the heart of the city, with views across the Lakes, where things happens, where the future is open and where only your own energy and skills limits your opportunities to influence things. You get the chance to work with some of the most talented and dedicated colleques in the industry for exiting clients and you get tasks and responsibilities that fully matches your compentencies.
We have high expectations and a lot to offer;
- A dynamic & flexible environment with the possibility of building a sales organisation
- A challenging role with the possibility of clients across the Nordics
- Training on different areas, and potential for certification in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft and other enterprise partners
- Denmark's best canteen, which serves both breakfast and lunch, with take-away options.
- A Friday bar and wine club
And then there's the parties: The popular customer party - Samklang, the summer party, the Christmas lunch and the Christmas party for families with children.
The ideal candidates should possess strong sales and account management experience and a solid track record of enterprise platform sales. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about driving digital transformation conversations and are capable of convincingly explaining how and why to leverage Martech solutions.
- The ideal candidate is a true sales professional who will demonstrate a track record of successfully selling entrprise digital platforms in the Nordics.
- Very strong affinity for Digital Technologies including CRM, Marketing Automation and other Martech solutions.
- We expect the Sales Director to be able to conduct the “first” client discussion without support; the candidate understands digital transformation and can articulate the value proposition of marketing technology.
- The candidate has to be creative and drive credible solutions as well as be analytical and structured to build comprehensive offers.
- The Sales Director is a self-starter and independent who knows how to distinguish a qualified opportunity from an unqualified lead. He/she prioritizes his/her efforts on the most valuable deals and focuses the energy on closing business.
- Capacity to rapidly build positive relationships with key decision makers.
- Supporting all Nordics markets, we expect our Sales Director to travel on a regular basis, to clients (most of the time) or to attend solution trainings.
- Our ideal Sales Director is a presentation guru, he/she masters PowerPoint and Word but is also able to stand up in front of C-Level leaders in marketing and IT and present convincingly
- Ideally our candidate will have the ability to discuss possible implementation scenarios and architectures, as well as customer data management solutions, but also know when to include architects and engineers in to pre-sales activities.
- We expect our ideal candidate to be across latest technology trends and have the ability to constantly upskill and acquire new core competencies as the market demands.
- Minimum 7 Years of enterprise platform sales experience in the Digital Industry is a must
- A “hunter” mentality who is highly motivated by sales
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement are expected
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Previous experience working with Martech solutions, especially Salesforce, is preferred
- Experience in a leading consulting agency preferred
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills is expected
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Preferred candidates will speak a Scandinavian language fluently (written and spoken)
We are an integrated dialogue and web agency in Isobar Nordics, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. We set new standards for customer relations, based on insight and intelligent use of technology. We work with the biggest and most dynamic companies in Denmark and help customers build stronger customer relations, greater profitability and increased competitivity.
We have a free and informal culture - and our employees are given plenty of freedom under plenty of responsibility. You will join an organisation where the key words are quality, teamwork and helpfulness, and where the working day is as fun as it is demanding.
Mylmage has named Isobar (formerly known as Magnetix Linked by Isobar) the best digital agency six years in a row.
Would you like to be considered for the job? Then send us your CV and a short resume on email@example.com.
If you want to know more about the job, you can call our HR Recruitment Partner, Cecilie Tøfting, telephone: +45 28270244.